Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Summer Make Up Routine


     Good day, lovelies! Needing an easy, flawless make up routine for these last few months of summer? I'll show you what products I have used (and am still using) throughout the season. I hope you enjoy!


    
     After my daily face routine is completed, I begin with Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and put that on my nose and on my cupid's bow. Following, I use Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and buff it into my skin with a RC Buffing Brush. I like this product because my skin looks smooth and has a nice, dewy finish. Once that's buffed into my skin, I drag the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer {Ivory} under my eyes and around my noes and blend that it with a Real Techniques Crease Brush. With the same brush, blend in the concealer {Buff} on any blemishes I may have. Finally, I powder my T-zone with Clinique Blended Face Powder and use a RC Face Brush to apply that.

     For my eyebrows, I use the Too Faced Brow Envy Shaping & Defining Kit. I just use the included brush and spool to shape and define. Finish with a swipe of setting wax. 

     I am extremely lazy when it comes to eye makeup on a daily basis. I usually prefer a look that appears natural. I use my ring finger to rub on some of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion onto my eyelids so my eyeshadows don't crease. Then, I take an Almay Eyeshadow Crayon, draw on the neutral color for a slightly glittery base. Then, I take a RC Crease Brush and dust a bit of Buck from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette into my Crease; this helps my eyes look a bit more defined. For an extra bit of highlighting, I take a RC Flat Eyeshadow Brush and use Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette on the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone {instant brow lift}! Tightline with Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner for a bit more definition to the lash line. Finish off with a couple coats of Maybelline Great Lash.

     Coming back to the face, I use a Real Techniques Contour Brush to add a bit of Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks and along my temples and forehead. With my RC Face Brush, I brush a bit of the bronzer down my neck just to make sure that it matches my face! Then, with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I dab a small amount of Clinique Powder Blush onto the apples of my cheeks for a bit of color {not that I need it, my face is red enough as it is}. For the finale of my face make up, I use my RC Contour Brush to swipe on some Physicians Formula Powder Palette onto the higher part of my cheekbones and once again, on my brow bone. This highlighter just gives an absolutely lovely finish to the skin. 

     Last, but certainly not least, I finish off this summer look with Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. This color is absolutely beautiful in the summer!





     There you have it! I have a list of the products I used in this post below with links so you can "explore" my summer make up routine in a little more depth. Tell me what you think of these types of posts! I'd love to hear what you use during the summer!

Products:
Clinique Powder Blush {Berry Delight-Limited Edition}
Physicians Formula Powder Palette {7B: Translucent Pearl}

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment