Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October 2014 Favorites

I guess it's that time again, time to say goodbye to October and hello to November. Along with this little goodbye comes a post about all the things I have been enjoying this past month. Enjoy!

Apparel
Maroon Sweater: Forever 21
I am the biggest advocate of large, comfy sweaters and sweatshirts during this time of the year. It's just a great opportunity to look cute, but you'll be warm and comfortable as well. And I can never pass up an opportunity to buy more maroon!
Beauty
Mint Julips Lip Scrub: Lush
You may have seen this product in my Lush Haul, but I just adore how amazing it smells, tastes, whatever. It makes my lips feel so soft. I just scrub it over my lips, lick it off, and voila! SOFT LIPS! 
Entertainment
Gone Girl: Gillian Flynn
I started this around the middle of the month and I still haven't finished it. I'm so close! College problems! However, when I have the chance, I take full advantage of just sitting and delving into this incredibly terrifying and ingenious novel. 
Hoodie Allen: "People Keep Talking
Taylor Swift: "1989"
Both of these albums have been repeatedly on... repeat? Yes, essentially. They are different types of music (rap & pop), and these artists have (probably) little-to-nothing in common, but I'm obsessed with both! I highly recommend them if you're looking for something new to listen to!
Now, let's give the month of November a warm welcome! I hope you all enjoyed October! What were your faves? What are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment