Monday, June 27, 2016

June Favorites

Hello, lovelies! I know I am still struggling to get a post up every week as I hoped, but I just feel like my posts are not as exciting as they used to be. Can you please share ideas on what you all want to read about? Please and thank you. Okay, let's get started. Here are my June Faves!

Tanning Products
St. Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan  
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Firming Moisturizer
This is my holy grail fake tan routine. If you are not familiar with these products, they are incredible for the novice tanners and the pros. As they are both gradual tanning products, you can always be assured you will have an even looking tan while still getting some product pay off -- you'll actually look tan! This routine is fairly quick, but still requires a bit of attention. I just like to think of these products as my little miracle worker duo! I usually notice within an hour that the glow starts to increase.

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations
Le Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer
Double Créme Body Cream
As if I didn't already love Zoella enough?! Now she has another range of beauty products. Her Swett Inspirations collection is by far my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love her other ranges as well, but I have always loved sweet smelling products, and this new range just screams French patisserie with strong hints of honey, almond, and pure sweets. Along with the scent, the packaging is just absolutely gorgeous, and I'm not ashamed to say I may just keep it to admire it later on.

Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes
If I'm honest, this is the first product I have ever used containing micellar water. It became a craze awhile back, but I never really understood its powers. Simple has a great reputation for creating products without harsh dyes and fragrances. It was just sort of a happy accident running across this product, as I was out of makeup remover and I was about to leave for vacation so I was desperate for anything. I am now excited to take off my makeup, knowing that I can use this incredible product. It doesn't only wipe off my makeup and other dirt and oils that landed on my face throughout the day, but it always hydrates and moisturizes my face at the same time, which is something my previous wipes did not do.

CalNaturale Svelte Cappuccino Organic Protein Shake
This is especially great for the coffee drinkers out there. These shakes are packed with protein and fiber for a healthy start to the morning, while combining a heavy coffee flavoring within to make your taste buds dance -- it's corny but true! These are also dairy- and gluten-free, which makes my stomach not feel like it's being stabbed a thousand times a minute. I think it is a great alternative to an expensive cup of sugar from Starbucks, but I'm still curbing my coffee cravings.

Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
Believe it or not, I used to hate reading when I was younger. I dreaded reading assignments and comprehensive plot quizzes and character analyses. But as I started college, I had to control my anxiety, and reading helps me temporarily escape reality. I started this book at the beginning of the month, thinking it would take me the whole of June to finish it, but I finished it in a little over a week -- that's how good it was! I seriously became so invested in this story that I could not drop the book, and when I wasn't reading it, I was constantly plotting out possible outcomes in my head in anticipation of what would happen next. It was a thriller, and if you love mysteries and fast-paced plots, this book is for you!

Well, those are my June favorites! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you loved last month!

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment