Thursday, October 2, 2014

September 2014 Favorites

     Hello, my lovelies! I'd like to officially welcome you all to the month of October! I hope all is well in your lives. I'm coming down with a bit of a cold (or allergies, who knows) during the change of seasons, but that's not going to stop me from sharing my September Faves with your pretty faces. Let's get started!

Starting with APPAREL...

  • Converse: Chuck Taylor High Tops: I'm embarrassed to say that I have had these shoes for an extremely long time and I can guarantee a majority of close friends and family have not seen me wear them. These aren't necessarily accompanied with my normal "style" and I only recently remembered that I owned them. I brought them to college and YOLO'ed it and I've actually loved wearing them with a oversized sweater or crew neck and some leggings. Comfy fall outfits... or white girl weather... whatever works for you.

Now onto BEAUTY...
  • Maybelline: Color Whisper Lipstick {Berry Ready}: This rich berry red is a staple for this time of the year. It is a great deep berry color, but it also moisturizes your lips during the chilly months. If you saw my "Autumnal Make Up" post and you think the color is a bit far-fetched, this color is a lot less risky, but it still shows your autumnal spirit!
  • L'oréal: Color Riche Nail {After Hours & Haute Couture Red}: I think these colors are to die for during fall and winter! They are dark but they still have a brilliant color when worn. After Hours is a deep blue color and Haute Couture Red is a lovely maroon color; both are shiny and long lasting!
After Hours (left) & Haute Couture Red (right)
  • Anatomicals: Not Another Rough Day Please {Vanilla Body Lotion}: "things, alas, can't always run as smoothly as you would like. but no matter how rough your day/week/month/year/lifetime/afterlife turns out to be, your body will always be incredibly smooth, thanks to this lightly fragranced body lotion. sorry, but an asteroid has just gone and smashed into your car." This is literally on the back of the bottle. How could I not buy this?! It does smell pretty good too. 
Then FOOD...
  • Luna Bars: Luna Bars will always be a favorite, no matter the time of year. In particular, I'm fond of the S'mores flavor. It makes me think of being around a good ol' campfire when I'm obviously not capable of doing that in a dorm.
  • Celestial Herbal Tea: This tea is amazing; there is an incomprehensible amount of flavors, each one is freakin' amazing, and it's cheap. It's a college kid's dream! I am currently loving the Tension Tamer. You know what a relaxing massage therapist's office smells like... that's what it is. It is an herbal tea with a light peppermint-y taste along with a hint of ginger and it's just heaven. Drink it and love it!
And last, but not least, ENTERTAINMENT...
  • Fifty Shades of Grey {Trilogy}: Yes, I read it and I'm 100% in love with it. I know it's been publicized as a racy book series including BDSM, which it does, but I think it was way overdone. The books do, in fact, have a plot, and I'm very excited for the movie to premiere on Valentine's Day (2015). If you are of an appropriate age, I would definitely recommend the series.
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Of course, I'm in love with a chick-flick movie about how a girl and a guy plot against each other (unknowingly) to enhance their job statuses. It's just super cute and if you enjoy the occasional Rom-Com, I'm sure you'd love this flick!
     Those are my September Favorites! I hope you enjoyed. Have you used any of these products? What are some products that you've used in the last month? Let me know in the comments!

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment