Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Favorite Christmas Songs & Films


Hello, lovelies! I hope you're having a fabulous December! Only a few weeks until the big day! I think a great way to get into the Christmas spirit is by blasting the festive tunes and watching Christmas films. There's so many to choose from, but here are some of my favorites!

Christmas Playlist
Baby It's Cold Outside
Idina Mendez & Michael Bublé


All I Want for Christmas Is You
Mariah Carey

Fa La La
Justin Bieber ft. Boyz II Men

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
Jackson 5

Santa Baby
Eartha Kitt


Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Michael Bublé

Mistletoe
Justin Bieber

Christmas Without You
OneRepublic

Christmas Lights
Coldplay

All I Want for Christmas Is You
Michael Bublé

Christmas Films
Love Actually

Elf

Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Polar Express

Frosty's Winter Wonderland

What Christmas songs and films do you enjoy during the season of giving?
Let me know in the comments!
I hope your days are merry and lovely.

Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment