Monday, May 25, 2015

Maple Glazed Walnuts Recipe

Hello, lovelies! I hope you are all having a relaxing three-day weekend! To continue this "health kick" I am on, I made this delicious, guilt-free snack given to me by my sister. This is a great source of protein and tastes amazing.

 I actually did this recipe multiplied by 8 because I wanted a large batch to last me through the week. Just keep in mind that this recipe counts as one serving.

Ingredients
1/2 cups raw walnuts
2 tsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp ginger
pinch of salt
pinch of cayenne

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.

Toss all ingredients in large mixing bowl, ensuring the walnuts are evenly coated.

Spread them evenly on the baking sheet.

Bake for 7-10 minute, until aromatic and slightly browned. 

Let cool to room temperature before eating.


I hope you enjoy this simple and tasty snack. What other healthy snacks would you recommend to me? Let me know in the comments!

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment