Wednesday, April 1, 2015

LUSH Haul {Easter Edition}

Hello, lovelies! Easter is so close and for some reason this makes me really happy! I'm not really known as an "Easter fanatic" but I'm especially excited for this year's time around. I think I like that fact that Spring really feels like it's upon us and the warmth is something I've been yearning for since October. 

However, the warmth isn't the only thing that I'm loving in correlation with Easter. I'm also loving LUSH's Easter Collection! Yeah, you're probably not surprised, but I just feel the need to show you my findings, Easter and not Easter related findings.
Hope you enjoy!
✿ ✿ 
Easter!
Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bars
This bunch of carrots seriously looks like they are picked fresh out of the garden, but on the contrary, they smell super sweet and fruity! Three carrots come in a bunch, so I'm looking forward to three heavenly baths that will put a spring in my step.
You want my recommendation for a good bath time snack? Carrots.
Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb
To be honest, this isn't my favorite scent (too much lemon-fresh stuff, I'm more of a fruity girl). So you're probably asking me why I got it... Well, there are vibrant green popping candies that will crackle and pop whilst it fizzes in the tub! Now tell me that doesn't sound like an exciting bath?!
Doesn't this photo make you want to hop into the bath?
Immaculate Eggception (Yellow) Bath Bomb
First of all, hehe, punny. Second, shhh! It's a secret! Inside this mega bath bomb is a surprise! When I shake it I can hear the mystery! I want to use it so bad but I'm disciplining myself and waiting until Easter to use it! Good, Amanda, very good.This egg is worth three baths: 2 halves of the egg once cracked, and the special surprise! Stay tuned for pictures... or maybe I shouldn't spoil the surprise. What do you think?
Is it Easter yet? I want to uncover this mysterious mystery!
Not Easter, but still Spring worthy!
Avobath Bath Bomb
This is the perfect "pick me up" for tough mornings, afternoons, evenings, etc. Popping this in the bath as a defogger will be such a relief as the lemongrass scent jolts through the air.

The Comforter Bubble Bar
Does anyone else think it's super satisfying crumbling bubble bars under running water. No? Just me? Okay. Well, feeling it dissolve in my hand feels fun and it's exciting to see purple water streaming between my fingers. Seeing big bubbles can be exciting too. I know, I'm a child. All of this stuff is... comforting... hence the name. Do you know what makes it more comforting? This bar makes two baths! Woot woot!
Avobath and The Comforter accompanied by a candle. Not modeled at all.
Miranda Soap
If you weren't aware, Miranda is made of kiwi which has amazing beneficial qualities for the skin. Kiwi will cleanse, tone, and brighten your skin... at the same time! It's kind of weird that I get excited to use soap, but I don't care; I always look forward to using fruity things and Miranda is the perfect way to get soft and lovely smelling hands!

Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar
I love this massage bar! It's so easy to use and it's a relaxing part of my regimen. Just glide the fruity bar along your skin and it melts from the warmth of your body. It's nice in the middle of the day for a refresher or after a nice LUSH bath.

Sympathy For The Skin
Don't let the fact that you're rubbing mushed bananas all over yourself throw you off; it's amazing. Bananas are known for helping the skin becoming more flexible and relieving cracked, hard worked areas (hands, elbows, feet, etc.).
P.S. It smells more like vanilla than bananas.

You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt
OMG! Just, omg. If you know me personally, you will know that I love mango. It's my favorite fruit, soft, touchable hands down. Whether I'm eating them or slapping stuff that smells like it all over my bod, mango is the only thing for me! Holy cow, I got off subject. Mangos are worth it, though. Anyway, this is no ordinary bath melt, this one helps to soothe the skin, condition, and moisturize the skin. LUSH recommends you use it in the morning to get the day started, but I say, "What the heck?!" Do what you want, girl! Go crazy and get MANGOED!

Apologies for that long mango-induced novel.
Miranda, Strawberry Feels Forever, Sympathy For The Skin, and You've Been Mangoed lounging bath side.
✿ ✿ 
 I hope you like these kinds of posts, and maybe you'll be inspired to hop to LUSH and pick up some spring worthy staples!
Happy Easter!

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment