Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 2014 Favorites

Hello, lovelies! Oh my goodness! We've made it to December! The year is just flying by, do ya think? It's crazy! But you all know what that means... a new favorites post is about to happen!

Okay... Ready... Set... Go!

Apparel 
American Eagle Socks
On Black Friday, I couldn't resist popping into American Eagle to look at their sales. I went in there hoping to buy a cute sweater or a new pair of earrings, but no. I went a bit crazy when I saw all the socks. Yes, the socks. I bought five pairs of socks, and I don't regret a thing! They are so soft and comfy and look really good with my boots.
Bath
LUSH: Snow Fairy Body Wash
Last time I was at LUSH, I had desperately wanted to try the Snow Fairy Body Wash because I had heard amazing reviews about it. I could concur with these reviews that this products smells phenomenal. If you're not one for strong bubblegummy scents, this may not be for you. However, I find myself randomly sniffing it and making sure to lather up extra because I love it so much. Next time I'm there, I'll have to get a larger bottle. It's limited edition for the Christmas season so if you're interested, get your booty into a LUSH! 
Beauty
Maybelline: The Colassal Volum' Express Cat Eyes {Glam Black}
I featured this mascara in my Target Make Up Haul. The curved wand seriously helps make my eyelashes curled, spread out, lengthened, and actually gives me a slight cat eye look. It gets an A+ in my book.
Almay: Intense I-Color Powder Eye Shadow {401: Smoky-I for Brown Eyes}
To be honest, I've had this stuff for ages and forgot about it. Lucky for me, being in these colder months calls for a darkening of make up (sometimes). This trio of shadow give a sweet and subtle smokey eye on the days I want to mix up my eye look. One thing I should mention though is that I don't apply the shadows how the package intends you to. I apply the pinky tone to my entire lid, place the brown in my crease, and the nude shade goes in my inner corner and brow bone.
Essie: Nail Polish {696: Chinchilly}
Okay, I'll do my best to discover the color because the picture doesn't do the color justice (not that my description will, either). This varnish, I would say, is a muted gray tone with hints of mauve... maybe. It's not gray, but it's not purple... yeah.
Music
Nick Jonas by Nick Jonas
Believe it or not, I did not think I'd like this album when I heard it came out, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm obsessed. It's on repeat. Nick Jonas' voice is angelic to the point of jealousy. I wish I could hit high notes and carry a tune! The talent is present.
Other
iPhone 6
I finally got it! It was quite the process but I got it and it's my baby. Kidding. Maybe. It's quite a bit different from my iPhone 4, but I like the change. I guess that's all I have to say about that. It's a phone: it does it's job and it looks nice.

What have you been loving throughout the month of November? Anything similar? Let me know in the comments!

xx Amanda
Twitter & Instagram: @amanda_wymore

No comments:

Post a Comment